Staying in one place can be quite boring, staying in Mombasa as a local you have a lot of places and activities you can try out.
We have listed a few below to guide you better.
1. You can take a mid-morning road trip to any of the nearby towns such as Watamu, Malindi, and Diani. Do not forget to accompany your self with a camera or photographer, to capture some memories.
2. You can take advantage of the Saturday boat rides by hiring one and enjoy the sun throughout the day on the sea. Thereafter in the evening you can join the sunset restaurant and enjoy the delicious seafood as you watch the sunset.
3. Old Town is the place to visit if you have been yearning to learn the great culture of people living around the Coast.
4. You can plan to visit White Sands Hotel if you are one of the nature lovers. It consists of animals like monkeys, birds, and insect crawlies which provide a great environment for leisure.
5. You can plan for a hike, jogging, and bike ride activity at the Mombasa Malindi highway.